Early Bird Deadline: 28th April £199 + VAT
Extended Deadline: 1st July £299 + VAT
- Each entry will be provided feedback based upon your scoring from the judges. This will be emailed to you within one month following the finalist announcement.
- Should for any reason the event be postponed, your entry will still be valid and will be carried through to the appropriate date.
- All entries are treated with the upmost confidentiality. All judges will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- By entering the Awards, the Entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Organisers reserves the right to verify any information contained in the Entry and the Entrants eligibility to enter the Awards.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify an Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an Entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (any copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any third party.
- In the event a Winner is disqualified from the Awards, the Organisers will select an alternative Winner in the same manner as the original Winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules. The Awards
- All Entries must be submitted using the official entry forms. No hardcopy Entries will be accepted.
- Amendments cannot be made to an Entry once submitted. If an Entrant has any concerns about information included in an Entry after it has been submitted, they should contact the Organisers directly.
- In the event the Organisers have reasonable grounds to believe an Entrant has attempted to influence the decision of the judges further, by any means outside or in addition to the official Entry, the Entrant will be disqualified.
- All Entries must be submitted, and Fees received before the Closing Date. No Entry will go forward for judging unless full payment of the Fee is received.
- Upon being shortlisted, Entrants agree that at least one representative will be present at the Ceremony. (all finalists will receive one complimentary place to the awards event on the 8th November)
- By submitting an Entry to the Awards the Entrant and agrees to comply with the Rules.
- Judges will declare any perceived conflict of interest to the event organisers ahead of reading any entries.